1) What are your General Terms of Service?
I adopted the General Terms recommended by the French Union of Translators (SFT). Please feel free to read them (in French only): General Terms of Service (PDF).
2) Can I just ask for a quote first?
Absolutely. For each request, I will analyse your documents (discipline, number of words, etc.) and issue a free quote.
3) My documents are confidential. I do not want to show you these documents prior to any official agreement. Can you provide a quote without seeing them?
It is difficult for me to establish a quote (especially a deadline) without reading the documents. In such cases I cannot guarantee the date of delivery, although I do my best to comply with deadlines.
As a professional translator, I am committed to preserving the confidentiality of your information and documents from the moment you ask for a quote (i.e. before, during and after providing services), and even if you eventually refuse the quote.
4) How can I send my documents?
You can directly send your files by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your document exceeds the limitations of your mailbox, please contact me by email and we will organize a FTP transfer.
5) What file formats can you work with?
You can send your documents in any of the following formats.
- Text: doc, docx, odt, txt, rtf, pdf.
- Presentation (slideshow): ppt, pptx, ods.
- Spreadsheet: xls, xlsx, odp.